Finding good, honest people to represent us is important, but to succeed at preserving and defending the way of life we love here in Idaho takes more… It takes someone who:
- Knows how to put principles of limited government into practice.
- Is committed to defending individual rights in a time when they are under attack.
- Will resist pressure from special interests and lobbyists.
- Is committed to returning control of education to the local level.
- Will work to reduce government overreach in our lands and lives.
- Will evaluate spending and cut waste.